OUR HEALTH COMES FIRST!
We adhere to all hygiene regulations.
CAREFULLY CLEAN AND DISINFEC
After every stay
- Touch-intensive surfaces - Tables, chairs with fixed backrests, door handles, railings, light switches,
remote controls, clothes and kitchen cupboard handles, toilets, sinks, bedside
tables as well as kitchen and bathroom surfaces. A two-step approach is used to
clean touch-sensitive surfaces: touch-sensitive surfaces are cleaned with
antibacterial detergents and hot water, followed by disinfection to kill germs
- Low-contact surfaces – Floors, walls and other low-contact
surfaces are cleaned thoroughly with hot water and antibacterial cleaning
- Towels, bed linen and other laundry – are washed and disinfected with laundry, with the
Our cleaning staff
- wash your hands and wear impermeable disposable gloves before cleaning.
- avoid touching her face while cleaning.
- throw away gloves after each cleaning.
- wash their hands immediately after removing the gloves.
- ensure that the object is ventilated during and after cleaning.
we disinfectant ready for