We would like to acquaint you with house rules so that your stay in our home will be pleasant, while for all other additional information please speak to your host.
- Accommodation is available from 15.00 hr. on the day of arrival until 10.00 on the day of departure.
- Handover the security deposit and your identity card or passport to the host immediately upon arrival for registration at the Tourist office.
- Guests themselves are responsible for personal property and valuables left in the apartments and the owner is not responsible for the subsequent loss thereof.
- Guests are responsible for their behaviour in the house and surrounding area, and in the case of an accident they shall bear the consequences themselves.
- Lock the doors to the apartments from the inside and when going out be sure to lock the doors and windows, close sunshades, switch off the lights and all electrical appliances (TV, air-conditioning, stove...) and turn off the taps.
- In exceptional circumstances and in the absence of a guest, the owner of the facility has the right to enter the apartment/room to prevent the occurrence of possible damage or danger. The owner is obliged to notify the guest about the entry into the apartment at the first subsequent contact.
- Destruction of equipment and furniture, causing disorder and disturbing other guests is prohibited, and it is expressly forbidden to make loud noises in the time between 14-16 hr. and from 23 to 7 hr.
- The contents of the apartments may only be used by persons who are registered as guests, however the host may, upon the request of a guest, permit possible visits at certain times.
- Bringing in weapons, explosive and easily flammable material is not permitted.
- Use of equipment and appliances which are not an integral part of the offer of the apartments may be used only upon the consent of the host.
- Bringing in of animals is permitted only upon the consent of the host.
- In the event of the disappearance or damage to installations, furniture, appliances, equipment of the apartments the guest is obliged to notify the host. Insofar as the disappearance or damage occurred due to the fault of the guest, the guest is obliged to compensate the corresponding equivalent value.
- It is forbidden to remove appliances and equipment (towels, covers, etc.) from the apartments.
- In case of loss of apartment keys the costs of 50.- € will be charged.
- In the event of disregard of the house rules, the host has the right to refuse further providing of services.
- Your comments, wishes and commendations can be directed to the housekeeper.
We wish you a pleasant stay!